Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Common Yellow throat


So much to my surprise, while working on my computer I heard the ever familiar chirp of the yellow throat coming from my front flower bed. So I went to the window camera in hand and thought there might be an off chance that I could get a better shot of it that I did the week before.
I made several attempts but the glare from the window sill was totally preventing anything worth while. Then she moved to a flower pot on the top step and I moved to the side window and hit the jackpot! I ended up with 6 shots that I deemed worthy but the shot above was by far one of the best shots I've ever taken!
It's been met with rave reviews from many fellow birders and I couldn't be more pleased. I think I'll have to blow this one up...now I just need a place to hang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment