Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Friday, December 3, 2010

December



Baby it's cold outside...or at least that's what Bing's telling me this morning and since he's rarely ever lied to me before...well except that thing on washing my face and hair with snow, I'm inclined to believe him.

Although I am questioning the sanity of his longing clear a path and to lift a spade of snow. Fancy talk for shoveling. Lets Face it... if Bing was living here in Winnipeg he probably wouldn't have such a romantic picture of shoveling snow.

We've had over 56 cm of snow fall in the last 2 weeks...and that was before the calendar hit December. I think it's safe to say that most of us have already lost that warm fuzzy feeling about clearing snow.

The sparrows are still here...but just barely. The Jays have deserted me and the starlings have yet to arrive so all in all not a lot left to look at in the yard other than sparkling christmas lights and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment