Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The sparrows are water bathing...and it's November 28th

What a crazy day!

My hubbie pointed out to me yesterday that the house sparrows were full on bathing in the birdbath...not just one...but 5! I've never seen that many in at one time and the fact that there was another dozen waiting in the wings made it a sight to see.

I first thought it was raining as the patio doors were totally speckled with water and the top step was soaked...upon seeing the large group bathing I realized it was just them making a huge mess!! It was hilarious!

This morning however I woke up to a dusting of snow everywhere so that probably won't happen again...unless it all melts today!

I just can't get over the fact that they were water bathing and it was almost December! This weather we're having is crazy!! Almost December and there's no snow?!? Birds water bathing? In Winnipeg??? LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment