Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sometimes you just get caught up in life

If there's only one thing that I've learned as of late is that even my blogging can eventually come to seem like a job...a job that I just don't have time for.

This had been the one of the best birding summers I've ever had, due in part to me losing my job. This has given me much time to observe and search out my feathered friends.

I even managed to add 5 new birds to my life list on one trip! That's pretty darn amazing if you ask me...

What I did manage to do was jot down a few thoughts when I did have new sightings so I think I'll try to play catch up.

I have to say that with all of the ups and down's this past year has brought me, never have i felt more alive. I worry that my obsession with my feathered friends is getting a bit out of hand...NAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment