Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

Well there's not much to report in the new year here. We all survived the holiday season intact and it would appear that I'm down to house sparrows with the occasional Starling. I swear one of them had to have stopped by for a bath as the entire back door was cover with frozen water droplets the other day.

The woodpeckers have not been seen and the suet's not going down and the shelled peanuts are all still here so I think I'm done with cool birds until April. I wish I could figure out how to draw in the chickadees that are on the other side of the development but I'm guessing the sparrows have chased them off.

Ah well...the posts shall be few and far between now until the birds come back... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment