Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Caribbean Birds Here I come!

It's a little sad just how little is going on in my yard these days, but I'm about to get my bird fix (i hope).

Rather shortly I'm about to head to the Caribbean for a week and with all of the excursion tours I have set up for various islands I fell that I'm bound to run across a few different birds.

I have walking tours and a canopy zip line tour set up so I _really_ hope I get to see and photograph a few new birds! I'm so optimistic that I went out and ordered a Caribbean bird book.

A waste? Maybe maybe not. All i know is that If I see a bird I need to know what it is that I'm looking at...if I don't I'll go bonkers. I have a feeling my field guide collection is going to grow...I already have 3 just for home...

Tik Tok

No comments:

Post a Comment